Building Relationships – Celebrating Success – Promoting Progress and Independence.
Children and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Transforming the life chances of children through an ethos of learning, achieving and caring is our mantra. All academies in the Trust, strive to provide a learning environment, where pupils can make the best possible progress in all aspects of their lives. This is achieved through a relevant and engaging curriculum, high expectations of all stakeholders and a relentless pursuit of improvement.
We want children to:
- Be the best they can
- Enjoy school
- Be as independent as possible, resilient and respectful of self and others
- Be happy and confident
- Feel safe and secure
- Build relationships with peers and adults
- Be ready for their next life stage
- Mutually Respectful
- Child Centred
- Family Focused
Our work is underpinned by the following core aims:
- To provide a happy and secure environment for learning, providing for the individual needs of all children, enabling them to reach their potential.
- To have high expectations for all children, in all aspects of their development.
- To provide opportunities for children to achieve success; this is frequently celebrated and enhanced through a wide range of experiences, activities and enriched learning.
- To provide holistic care, support and guidance in partnership with parents/carers and inter-agency co-operation.
- To prepare children for their next stage of learning and to be as independent as possible working towards being responsible citizens.
- To promote the building of relationships with peers and staff, good manners and mutual respect.
Contact List For All The Schools
Adelaide Heath School - 01565 746946
Adelaide School - 01270 260680
Bailey Street School - 01785 556439
Castlewood School - 0121 748 9760
Cicely Haughton School - 01782 550202
Chaselea School - 01543 227095
Finch Woods School - 0151 271 3288
Loxley Hall School - 01889 723050
The Meadows School - 01538 225050
Merryfields School - 01782 914219
Rocklands School - 01543 548700
Shenstone Lodge School - 01543 480369
Springfield School - 01538 383558
Associate Member: Oakfield Lodge School - 01270 918337
01782 599 313
Manor Hall Academy Trust,
Park Hall Business Village,
Company Number; 09461655
Registered in England & Wales
Loxley Hall School