Building Relationships – Celebrating Success – Promoting Progress and Independence.
Children and their families are at the heart of everything we do. Transforming the life chances of children through an ethos of learning, achieving and caring is our mantra. All academies in the Trust, strive to provide a learning environment, where pupils can make the best possible progress in all aspects of their lives. This is achieved through a relevant and engaging curriculum, high expectations of all stakeholders and a relentless pursuit of improvement.
We want children to:
- Be the best they can
- Enjoy school
- Be as independent as possible, resilient and respectful of self and others
- Be happy and confident
- Feel safe and secure
- Build relationships with peers and adults
- Be ready for their next life stage
- Mutually Respectful
- Child Centred
- Family Focused
Our work is underpinned by the following core aims:
- To provide a happy and secure environment for learning, providing for the individual needs of all children, enabling them to reach their potential.
- To have high expectations for all children, in all aspects of their development.
- To provide opportunities for children to achieve success; this is frequently celebrated and enhanced through a wide range of experiences, activities and enriched learning.
- To provide holistic care, support and guidance in partnership with parents/carers and inter-agency co-operation.
- To prepare children for their next stage of learning and to be as independent as possible working towards being responsible citizens.
- To promote the building of relationships with peers and staff, good manners and mutual respect.
- About Us
- Our School
- Join Us
- Contact Us
- Key Staff
- Join Us
- Making The Right Decision For Your School
- Join A Newly Founded MAT
Contact List For All The Schools
01782 599 313
Manor Hall Academy Trust,
Park Hall Business Village,